DIRECTOR, GROUP BENEFITS PROGRAMS
Ivette is TSIB’s Director, Group Benefits Programs. She is responsible for finding cost-savings strategies, sourcing client technology, wellness programs, compliance (ACA and COBRA), developing best practices, and industry trends.
In 1994, Ivette began her insurance career in the P&C sector at Allstate Insurance working first as a Client Service Representative. Within her first year, she quickly evolved into a leadership role as Office Manager and became the top Sales Producer generating record-breaking sales.
Transitioning to the Employee Benefits area in 2001, she represented large Public and Private sector employers. Her clients range in size from small employers with 3 employees up to much larger accounts with 200,000 employees.
BEGAN INSURANCE CAREER IN P&C SECTOR
STARTED EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ROLE AT INDUSTRY LEADING AGENCY
Some industries Ivette has worked with are:
- Banking Institutions
- Actively involved in local associations with a focus on Small Businesses and Diversity.
- Benefits Consulting work under one of the largest California-based bargaining units (200,000 employees).
- Served on several associations, such as Board Secretary for a large California based Hospitality Association.
- Developed agencies’ best practices & ACA and COBRA compliance.
- Sourced online HR resource tools and client technology.
Creative Problem Solver
With more than 20 years of experience in the Benefits arena, Ivette continues to keep up with the ever-changing knowledge surrounding Benefits legislation to help clients stay compliant.
Copyright © 2021 by Turner Surety & Insurance Brokerage, Inc.